Thursday 25 May 2017

What a week...

My week has been pretty awesome this week... Not with work, that is just .... work. I have been starting early every.single.morning.
I am talking about the audio book recording. I have since last week, nearly completed the complete audio book. I have done 11 chapters over the past 10 days of my life. I was on holiday last week and got most of it done then, but yesterday, the 25th May, I did 6 Chapters on my day off.
The weather outside was deliciously warm, yet I decided to stay inside and get it done, i want to get myself known... and the only way is to get a book completed and selling, then |I will get more work.

Meanwhile I have found a couple of other scripts that I think could be a good match for me, including one post apocalyptic horror.

Onwards and upwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment