Thursday 18 May 2017

Audiobook update

Now, I don't know about you, but doing an audio book is not exactly the easiest thing on earth. I use my phone for the audio recording - a Samsung Galaxy S7, a wonderful phone with an excellent microphone.

I am currently doing an audiobook for an author of a Sci-Fi book called Kepler:- Humanity's Ark by Kyle Perkins and Virginia Johnson. So far I have 6 chapters recorded and uploaded to ACX - Amazon's Audio book creation website - The audio book itself will be finished by the 11th of June, and I am doing all of the audio work for it. I have my Audio Facebook page WordPlay Audio

I am adding to it slowly... I will need to find a way to do a sample of the audio and add it to my site.
Just so you know, that the audio book will go on sale soon, and as soon as I know, I will let people know on here and on Facebook.

Now - If you need My author Page - Jack Walker Author, then come along and have a look.

Please email me at jwalker.author@gmail.com or wordplayaudio.jackwalker@gmail.com
for any more information

No comments:

Post a Comment