Wednesday 17 May 2017

Audio... Yes I know, sounds, noises...

Most people don't undersatand audio very well, or they don't appreciate it as much. The reasons I say this is because I have a wife who is hard of hearing, and she struggles to hear sometimes. Now, don't get me wrong here, I am not always shouting at her... lol, no, I just need to look directly at her when talking to her. That way she can hear me and understand me.

I have started doing audio work - ie audiobooks, well, currently just the one I am busy with at present. It is called Kepler - Humanity's Ark. It is about colonists who are landing on the planet Kepler 186-f and they encounter life on the planet. Earth is gone, destroyed by man's greed and over exploitation. Anyway, back to the reasons why I am interested in audiobooks, they are a different way of telling the story, instead of reading it, you listen to the story. It works very well for a huge amount of people because they are always on the road; or they have limited vision, or a myriad of other reasons....

I will let you know once he book is done, so please follow my progress here....

No comments:

Post a Comment